Fort Lauderdale Statistics:
• 9.8% property value increase in 2016.
• 10 year projected Growth with an Increase in Demand.
• TOURISM: 15 Million visitors last year, ushering in $13 billion to the city.
• FTL International Boat Show vs Super Bowl revenue – Annual revenue for host City of Super Bowl is $400 Million – Ft. Lauderdale’s Boat Show revenue annually represent $700 Million.
• Port Everglades is a $28 billion asset to Fort Lauderdale.
• Las Olas continues to expand as the center of Fort lauderdale’s dining and entertainment.
• Fort Lauderdale is home of major designers, fine dining, and art galleries. The Galleria Mall is Home to Nieman Marcus, H & M, Trulucks, Blue Martini, Capital Grill, Seasons 52
• Publix, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, and Fresh Market are within our Radius.
Fort Lauderdale Moving Forward:
• $2.4 billon Expansion of Airport: Non-Stop Flights around the USA, South America, Europe, and our new flight addition to Dubai.
• Fort Lauderdale Port Everglades -the port is deepening and widening navigation channels to allow larger cargo ships in, a $374 Million expansion. The port is a $28 billion asset to Fort Lauderdale.
• Brightline speed train - service From Miami/FLL/WPM – connecting Miami’s Ocean Front Property value direct to North Fort Lauderdale Beach
• Breakers Street Development – Lincoln Road Style Pedestrian glamour will evolve with Art Galleries, cafés, and gracing Tree Canopied sidewalks to Bonnet house museum and gardens; located directly behind A1A.
• Water Taxi: the Venice of America’s is at your doorstep allowing you to travel the city by water
• $58 million renovation and expansion of FTL Arts Center
Courtesy of The Ocean Fort Lauderdale - Conrad Hotel & Resorts - Now Open