BOTANIKO WESTON WILL OFFER A SOPHISTICATED COLLECTION OF 125 ARCHITECTURALLY DISTINCTIVE HOMES DESIGNED BY ARCHITECTS CHAD OPPENHEIM AND RONEY J. MATEU.
INTERIOR DESIGNER VENUS WILLIAMS AND GREEN SPACES BY LANDSCAPE DESIGN WORKSHOP WILL HELP CREATE A TIMELESSLY ELEGANT GATED COMMUNITY ALONG THE HISTORIC FLORIDA EVERGLADES.
BOTANIKO FEATURES: INTERIORS AT BOTANIKO WESTON FEATURE:
• Elegant interior architectural details with solid core flush panel interior doors
• Olympus white tile, porcelain tile or porcelain wood planks in foyer, living room, dining room, breakfast, and family room
• Wall-to-wall engineered wood flooring in all bedrooms
• Wood flooring on stairs and upstairs corridor with aluminum stair railing
• Full security system with camera and Smarthome ready
• Advanced cable wiring in bedrooms and family room
• High performance telephone wiring in master bedroom and kitchen
• Pre-wired for ceiling fan in living room and master bedroom
• Full size washer and dryer
• Programmable thermostat
• Tankless gas water heater
• Sherwin-Williams flat latex paint with smooth drywall finishes
M6 model - $1,525,900
M7 model - $1,550,900
- Developer: Terra Group
- Architects: Chad Oppenheim and Roney J. Mateu
- Landscape Architect: Landscape Design Workshop
- Interior Design: V Starr by Venus Williams
- 120 acres of land
- Lot sizes between 14,000 to 42,000 square feet
- 85% of them overlooking lakes
- South site has 69 single family homes and 56 on the north site
- A total of 125 homes
- 1 and 2 story homes with 4,5,6, and 7 bedrooms
- Total Construction area 5000 to 9600 square feet
- Finished in some models: swimming pool, summer kitchen, impact windows
- Italian cabinetry and luxury appliances
- Ceiling heights above 11 square feet, smart-house prewired.
- HOA: $ 574.38/month includes: 24 hour concierge service and security
- Cable, internet, common area maintenance.